The Franklin Township Police Department is seeking qualified Class II Special Officer applicants who possess a New Jersey PTC certification for Class II Special Officer. The position will include up to 40 hours per week on patrol and twice a week in court.
- Assigned to a patrol squad and will complete a Field Training Program per department policy.
- Assigned to manage courtroom security on Thursday and Friday of each week.
- Assigned to special events throughout the township as needed
- Must possess a New Jersey PTC certification for Class II Special Officer
- Must be a resident of New Jersey at the time of appointment
- Must successfully pass a physical fitness test, psychological evaluation, background investigation, and drug test
- Must hold a high school degree or its equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a US Citizen