Class II Special Officer
Class II Special Officers can work up to twenty-nine (29) hours per week to supplement patrol, provide security at special events, and outside duty coverage, such as traffic details for private companies.
Officers will Serve & Protect the community. SLEO III’s are authorized to exercise full powers and duties similar to those of a permanent, regularly appointed full-time police Officer.
Applications can also be picked up at Pitman PD HQ (110 South Broadway Pitman, NJ 08071) or through the PPD website at www.pitman.org/departments/police
- Applicants are required to be a US Citizen.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and hold a high school degree equivalent.
- Applicants must be a resident of New Jersey and possess a valid New Jersey Driver’s License at the time of the appointment
- Applicants must be able to successfully pass a physical fitness test, written examination, an oral interview, psychological evaluation, a drug screen and a rigorous background check.
- Applicants must be of good reputation and be of sound moral character.
$20.00-$20.00 Per hour
110 S Broadway, Pitman, NJ, 08071, USA
Sgt. Andrew P. Carson
- Email: email@example.com
- Station: (856) 589-3501
April 6, 2023